Honey Ginger Tomato Salad
Don’t you love it when a friend shares a favorite recipe, or when you come across an idea for a flavor combination that you had never before thought of? Well, Beth, a friend of The Fountain Avenue Kitchen, did both!
The pairing of honey and ginger with the sweet tomato grapes is truly delicious, and the rice vinegar provides just the right tangy counterbalance. The best thing is, you can throw this salad together in minutes.
Thank you, Beth, for sharing one of your family’s favorites!
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced, fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups cherry and/or grape tomatoes
- In a serving bowl, whisk together the vinegar, ginger, honey and salt
- Fold in the 2 cups tomatoes.
- Let tomatoes marinate for at least one hour prior to serving.
A few months ago, Beth also shared another one of her favorite recipes which I made and my family happily devoured! To see my adaptation of her delicious Kale and Gorgonzola Swirls, click HERE.