- 1 pineapple, peeled and chopped
- 4 clementines, peeled and separated into sections (may substitute mandarin oranges)
- 3 kiwis, peeled, halved long ways and then sliced
- 2 apples, cored and diced
- 1 rounded cup seedless green grapes, halved
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced mint leaves
Combine the pineapple, clementines, kiwis, apples and grapes in a large bowl.
In a separate small bowl, stir together the honey and lime juice. Pour the juice mixture over the fruit, sprinkle the mint overtop, and gently toss to combine.
Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Kiwis can be easily peeled with a sharp potato peeler. To easily slice the mint, stack several leaves, roll into a cigar, and then slice crosswise into thin ribbons with a sharp knife. (This is called a chiffonade and is helpful when slicing fresh basil leaves, too.)
the fountain avenue kitchen https://fountainavenuekitchen.com/