- ½ cup (104g) mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons (30g) Dijon mustard
- 1½ tablespoons (30g) honey
- Optional for spicy sauce: ⅛ teaspoon cayenne pepper or 2 teaspoons sriracha (or more to taste)
In a small bowl, combine all ingredients. The sauce will keep in the refrigerator for 2 weeks or more.
• Easy to adjust: While the above ratios are my personal favorite, if you prefer your honey mustard on the sweeter side, add an extra drizzle of honey. If you prefer a bit more of the mustard flavor, add more in small increments, tasting as you go.
• When using as a salad dressing instead of a dip, I add a tablespoon of lemon juice or apple cider vinegar, give or take a teaspoon depending on desired use.
• For a reduced fat version, you may replace half of the mayonnaise with plain Greek yogurt. In this case, I like to add a squeeze of lemon juice.