- 3 ounces (3 parts) Aperol
- 2 ounces (2 parts) Prosecco*
- 1 ounce (1 part) unflavored sparkling water or club soda
- Orange slice, for garnish (may substitute a clementine or lime slice)
* Feel free to substitute another sparkling wine like Champagne, Cava, a sparkling Riesling, or a domestic sparkling wine that you may enjoy. Smaller bottles, or “splits,” are a practical and economical option for those who wish to make one, two, or three drinks at a time.
Recommended glass: A balloon-type or red wine glass feels sort of fancy to me (and is often how the drink is served in a restaurant), although a stemless wine glass, a double old-fashioned, highball, or any glass that you like will do!