- 3 cups cooked corn, cut from cob (about 5 medium ears)
- 1½ cups cucumber, peeled and seeded (about 1 large cucumber)
- ½ cup fresh basil, chopped
- ¼ cup fresh chives, chopped
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
This recipe can be made with any amount of leftover corn. Feel free to add more herbs to taste and/or eyeball the amount of mayo and other ingredients. You can’t mess this one up! At various times, I’ve also made this salad with halved grape tomatoes, chopped avocado, and/or cooked (even canned) salmon stirred in. The options are many, but the simplicity of the original is truly divine.