- 3 tablespoons Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons freshly-squeezed orange juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons raspberry or apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Zest of 1/2 an orange, optional
In a small bowl, whisk all the ingredients together. You may also place the ingredients in a jar with a tight-fitting lid and shake well.
Dressing will keep, stored covered in the refrigerator, for about a week. Shake well before serving.
- Citrus fruits will yield their juice more easily when they are room temperature, but they are easier to zest when cold. You may zest straight from the fridge, then heat for 15 seconds or so in the microwave prior to juicing.
the fountain avenue kitchen https://fountainavenuekitchen.com/