- 1 cup (96 grams) old-fashioned oats (uncooked)
- 1 cup (240 ml) raspberry yogurt (I often use low-fat smooth & creamy Stonyfield — choose your favorite variety)
- 1 cup (240 ml) milk of choice (we like Silk’s unsweetened coconut-almond blend)
- 1 tablespoon (13 grams) chia seeds
- 1 1/2 – 2 tablespoons (31- 42 grams) honey*
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 large or 2 small peaches, peeled, pitted and diced
- Optional toppings: additional chopped peaches; red raspberries; chopped walnuts or slivered almonds; shredded coconut
The night before: Add all of the ingredients except the peaches and optional toppings to a large bowl and mix well. Fold in the peaches, cover the bowl, and refrigerate overnight.
In the morning, portion into individual bowls and serve with additional diced peaches and/or toppings of choice.
- *Depending on personal preference and the variety of milk and yogurt used, you may wish to forego the sweetener or adjust up or down to taste.
the fountain avenue kitchen https://fountainavenuekitchen.com/