- 1 slightly-rounded cup frozen, sliced peaches
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup orange juice (freshly-squeezed is extra delicious)
- 1/2 cup canned coconut milk (I usually use light; could substitute milk of your choice)
- 2 teaspoons honey, or to taste (may substitute sweetener of choice)
- Dash cinnamon (about 1/8 teaspoon)
- Optional: extra raspberries for garnish
Blend all ingredients until completely smooth.
Pour into two 8-ounce glasses or one 16-ounce cup (Mason jars work well, too), and garnish with a few extra raspberries, if desired.
the fountain avenue kitchen https://fountainavenuekitchen.com/