- 2 cups leftover corn (from 3-4 cobs; could use frozen and thawed corn)
- 1 cup diced cucumber, peeled and seeded (about 1 small to medium cucumber)
- 1 6-ounce can wild salmon, drained and flaked with a fork
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives, snipped
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon plain Greek yogurt (non-fat or 2% both work well)
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt and a few grinds of the pepper mill
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and toss to thoroughly combine.
Taste for seasoning. If you like your salads “wetter'” you may wish to add an extra tablespoon of mayonnaise and/or Greek yogurt.
Serve immediately or chill in the refrigerator until ready to eat!
the fountain avenue kitchen https://fountainavenuekitchen.com/