- 8 cups mix of spinach and chopped romaine lettuce, or greens of choice
- 3 cups chopped or shredded cooked turkey (rotisserie turkey or chicken work well)
- 3 hard boiled eggs, chopped or sliced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved, or 2 regular tomatoes, chopped
- 3/4 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 1/3 cup slivered or chopped red onion
- 6 slices bacon, crisp-cooked and crumbled
- Other optional add-ins: 1/2 a medium cucumber, thinly sliced or chopped; 2 stalks celery, chopped; 4-5 radishes, sliced
- Honey Orange Poppy Seed Dressing (recipe follows) or Buttermilk Ranch Dressing (recipe linked above)
Arrange lettuce on large platter or bowl. Top with turkey, eggs, avocado, tomatoes, blue cheese, onion, bacon, and any optional veggies.
Just before serving, drizzle with preferred dressing. Sprinkle lightly with freshly ground pepper and sea or kosher salt, if desired.
the fountain avenue kitchen https://fountainavenuekitchen.com/