Who doesn’t enjoy a cool, creamy summer treat…perhaps in a cone? For many of us, some of our best summer memories involve regular trips to the ice cream parlor or chasing down an ice cream truck. I have fond memories of turning the old crank on my grandmother’s ancient ice cream maker, eagerly awaiting the pure, sweet deliciousness of her vanilla bean ice cream. While summer may be passing a bit too quickly for many of us, it most definitely is not too late to create some cool treats of your own!
To help one of our readers make some last-minute summer memories, I am participating with a group of fellow bloggers to bring you this fantastic giveaway. One very lucky reader will win a Kitchenaid Stand Mixer and official Kitchenaid Stand Mixer Ice Cream attachment. To learn more, make sure to read the rules below and then enter through the Rafflecopter link.
Summer of Kitchenaid Sweepstakes
- One lucky reader will win a Kitchen Stand Mixer & Ice Cream Attachment.
- Open Worldwide.
- Outside United States, prize will be cash-equivalent only in US dollars.
- Winners will be chosen at random through Random.org.
- Sweepstakes ends August 21st at 11:59pm ET.
- Winner will be notified via email.
- Winner will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.
- Budget Earth is responsible for prize fulfillment.
- Must be 18 years or older to enter giveaway form.
- Only one entrant per household.
- Void where prohibited.
- Entering this giveaway means you agree to terms above.
- Good Luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: This blog did not receive monetary compensation or product for this giveaway. Facebook, Twitter, & Pinterest are in no way associated with this sweepstakes. Prize fulfillment will be handled by Budget Earth.
I would make chocolate and strawberry ice cream.
Oooh I want! I would make dark chocolate stout ice cream … and loads of other things.
I would make Butter Almond ice Cream!
Thanks for the give away! I would have to start with vanilla bean ice cream….yum!
I would make a caramel cake with vanilla ice cream.
Unable to afford a Kitchenaid, I bought an inexpensive stand mixer. It couldn’t handle the workload I gave it and I quickly burned out the motor on it. I’d love to win a Kitchenaid stand mixer (the ice cream attachment would be an excellent bonus b/c I love making icecream!). I’d definitely put it to good use!
I will make cookies and ice cream
I plan on making my favorite white cake with buttercream icing.
I’ve been wanting to make ice cream with grilled fruit in it. This would be a perfect way to do it!
I would make a vanilla ice cream if I received this nice gift.