UPDATE: Congratulations to Maura who won the Grand Prize and to Michelle and Phyllis who each won a one-year subscription to Cooking Planit’s Meal Plans!
In the past year or so, I cooked and shared a couple of recipes from Cooking Planit. For those who may have missed them, Cooking Planit offers recipes and a little bit more. The online app choreographs the entire meal process–from grocery list planning to the final ding of the timer–with the intention of creating delicious meals with ease. It’s basically what I try to do at The Fountain Avenue Kitchen. Our approaches are simply a little different. And since different approaches work for different people, I thought this was absolutely worth another mention. Even if it’s not right for you, it may be the perfect fit for your sister, niece, or friend.
Recently, my friends at Cooking Planit asked me to help kick off their latest venture — Meal Plans from Cooking Planit. Chef Emily has formulated weekly meal plans consisting of five separate meals that will be emailed to participants every Thursday morning. To kick things off, there are four specific plans: Vegetarian, Gluten Free Meals, Under 40 Minutes and, for those who just want some inspiration each week, Surprise Me. More categories are in the works.
For a monthly fee of $3.99 (there is a free 60-day trial code below) subscribers will enjoy the following benefits:
- Each week, subscribers will receive an email directing them to their chosen meal plan.
- From there, they can preview the recipes, adding all or some of them to their grocery list. Meals can be added to the list with the appropriate number of servings, and they can even be scheduled for a specific day and time in order to receive reminders as to when to start cooking. If someone doesn’t like one of the dishes in a meal, it can quickly be swapped out for another.
- As an added perk, even though people only subscribe to one plan, they may view the weekly recipes for all of the other plans, too. Maybe someone is having a vegetarian guest or someone with a gluten allergy for dinner, and they need a reliable option quickly. All of the Cooking Planit resources are available.
- You may cancel at any time.
To get things rolling, Cooking Planit and I, along with seven other bloggers (linked below), are hosting a weeklong giveaway. You may enter to win the following prizes at each and every one of the participating blogs.
- 1 Grand Prize winner from each blog will receive a free 1-year subscrip9on + $25 Visa Gift Card
- 2 additional winners from each blog will receive free 1-year subscriptions
To enter, simply leave a comment below and, if you are on Instagram, follow Cooking Planit. As a bonus, everyone is able to take advantage of a special offer of 60 days free through December 31 with the promo code CPspecial60.
Here is some of what you will see on Cooking Planit. Above are examples of the available meal plans. Below are sample menus from the “gluten-free” category.