Lacking a better name for this sauce, I call it my “everything” sauce because it seems to taste great with almost everything! I typically make it for my Spice-Rubbed Grilled Chicken, and I frequently use leftovers drizzled on steamed veggies, as a light, flavorful pasta sauce, or as a tasty alternative to mayonnaise.
Over the years, I have tweaked this sauce quite a few times. The latest addition is the Greek yogurt which gives the sauce a certain creaminess that is so satisfying yet quite light.
Leftovers will keep for about a week in the refrigerator and are marvelous on Round Two Pasta!
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup plain Greek yogurt (non-fat or 2% both work well)
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- The sauce may be prepared in advance and stored, covered, in the refrigerator. Serve at room temperature. The sauce will last at least a week stored in the refrigerator.