Easy marinades and a grill make quick work out of summer dinners. I created this recipe because I adore the combination of lime and honey. Also, I was looking for a flavor combination which would pair well with–and make a dinner of–a light, summer salad I enjoy. This is one of those meals for which I make certain to have leftovers. Round two will be just as good!
Click HERE for the recipe for Blackberry, Feta and Mint Salad with Citrus Vinaigrette. Top with Lime Honey Chicken for a delicious, complete meal.
Also great on Summer Salad with Creamy Poppy Seed Dressing with Greek Yogurt! Click HERE for that recipe.
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- lime slices
- chopped macadamia nuts
- sesame seeds
- Mix the honey, soy sauce, lime juice, and olive oil in a large zipper-top bag. Add the chicken and marinate for a few hours, overnight if possible.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade, discarding marinade, and grill over medium-high heat for about 4-6 minutes per side or until golden brown and just cooked through.
- Allow chicken to rest for five minutes before serving. Sprinkle with any of the above garnishes, if desired.